![]() |
| Check them out, yourself! |
So I decided to buy myself some new shoes. Today I purchases some new Asics (as seen above). I'm so very excited to hit the gym tomorrow in them. Aside from the fact that they have some purple on them, I think I was most happy with the fact that I got them for $29.99 when they were originally $70! That is exactly my type of shoe. I am very happy with my purchase.
I also got myself a new dress. I cannot find a picture of it online, so I will just have to upload one later when I actually wear it. Maybe on Sunday for church. It has a little bit of Zebra print--I know someone out there is cringing, namely, my boyfriend. But in my defense, as I explained to Abby, "it's darker and muted, so that makes it a little elegant". It is not elegant by any stretch of the imagination, but it is not in bad taste either. Abby approved. My trusty shopping sidekick.
Today was successful because I also finished my history reading for this first week of classes. I am determined to read more. I feel a bit like a hypocrite, deciding to do as much reading as I can now that I have reached the end of my time here at school, but it is never to late to try so I will keep on trying.

No comments:
Post a Comment