Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Forgiveness Cont.

Almost a month ago I wrote about forgiveness. I shared about how God seemed to be reminding me of the power of forgiveness. He was using homework, music on the radio, books, television, or even the toddler that I care for on a daily basis to infiltrate my heart and mind. Well, again I have been reminded. Not only reminded, but highly encouraged by an article from Relevant Magazine. I really respect the way she tackles this issue. It made me think and challenged me yet again. It also made me so thankful for God's grace and for my family and the love that I have in my heart for them. For my brother and sisters, aunts and uncles and cousins, and distant relatives. So I thought I would share this article. I hope you will read it and consider what it means for you or what it could mean for you.

That is all.

No comments: