Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Departure Day!!!
So...this is it. I am all packed and somehow I managed to keep each suitcase at 50-ish pounds. Thank God! I am really so very excited and anxious to get going. This morning I woke up kind of numb feeling. It did not hit me until I brought my suitcases downstairs five minutes ago that this is it. In about an hour I will head to the airport with my sisters.
There are some possible troubles for every journey. Prayers for safe travels and safe arrivals would be much appreciated. Goodbye, Massachusetts! I will "see" you on Facebook ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Have a safe trip
Love you Dee!
We will miss you so Miss Dee! Have a safe trip and many many blessings to you and Freider! God Bless and post the pics for us!
safe travels miss u already
Well shes off! Gone to the Airport......Safe travels my daughter!!!I love you and will see you in a few weeks...
I love you my dear daughter!!! My heart is happy for you.We will see you in a few weeks!!!Safe travels mwah!!!!!
Post a Comment