This afternoon it rained.
Then it stopped raining and the sun came bursting through the clouds and lit up the yard in a sparkling splendor. The lingering raindrops made everything glisten and twinkle.
I could not help myself but step out into the backyard and look at all the beautiful life that Bettina has cultivated. I adore her flowers. I love to sit in the yard and watch the bees flit about in their busyness from flower to flower or watch from the couch inside. I am always admiring them. I anticipate that my mother will be all awash with delight as well when she beholds them. It is quite a beautiful little haven, at least to me :)
I have included some pictures I took today. Enjoy!
This is my favorite
3 comments:
beautiful pictures!!
Raindrops on the flowers are amazing. so beautiful, Dee
Can't wait to see them in person. Beautiful photography Dee. I love you!!!
Post a Comment