Yesterday Frieder and I made Fried Apple Rings. Literally rings of apple, peeled, dipped in batter and fried, with a sprinkling of cinnamon and sugar on top. We had more batter than apples and so we also made some funny looking creatures with the remainder. Below are some photos of both. Enjoy!
Apfelringe
Reindeer?
Turkey? Gobble Gobble?
Bison? - my personal favorite
Dinosaur? Octopus? Mutant?
Yum Yum!
4 comments:
you also make great partners in the kitchen! they look awesome!
Pam
I'm diggin' the turkey. Haha, I love you guys. Looks like married life is fun. And now I have to go deep fry some apples =)
Haha, Dee... has Germany brought out your abstract side, cause I(I wish I could capitalize the "I" more than this) dont even see these creature! haha
Haha. Perhaps, Jaresiah. They seemed pretty obvious to me. Although they do not look completely like the animals. Mostly it is just the head that looks accurate and the rest of the body looks a bit bloated and deformed.
Post a Comment